To block a user, do the following:
- Visit their profile
- In the upper right corner, click on "Block this User"
- Confirm you wish to block them
Also, you can view and manage your blocked users by:
- Go to your Account Information page (click name in upper right)
- Then on right side, look for link titled: "Blocked Users"
Or follow these steps to get there:
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner.
- In the drop-down menu, click "Account Information"
- On the "Account Information" page, click on "Users You Blocked"
If a user is sending you emails too often or that don't match your interests, you can stop receiving their emails by blocking them.
- This blocking functionality now works when viewing listings online as well. While you are in the "Broadcasts" section, simply click on "Exclude Blocked Users" on the left hand side to remove their listings from displaying on the page.